Thursday 15 January 2009

New Forever Foxed Website

I'm delighted to announce that my new Forever Foxed website is finally live, hurrah! Although I was very fond of the old site, the new one is such a treat. Alas, I can't take any of the credit myself, it's all down to the lovely Reagan from Zea Creative. She really has the patience of a saint and deserves some sort of medal for putting up with all my silly questions.

I'm still going to keep my Etsy and new Folksy shops going, but once items have expired in my eBay shop at the end of the month it will close.

Please take a look at the new website and let me know what you think...

5 comments:

Eric said...

Looks really fab! Wags, Eric x

Simba said...

good job!

melissa

RandomHamster said...

Love it! Looks fab, really colourfull and fun. You should definately think about doing posters or prints of the dogs on wheels pics, they are lovely. I still have my old dog on wheels, Hector, i'm sure he would agree!

Padaysia said...

Looking good!! Re Art Fire, I haven't had any sales yet, but I like how you can list as many items as you want for a flat fee per month. My Etsy shop hasn't had any sales either lately!! Anyway, I do like Art Fire a lot, and to me, it is easier to list items. I like it!

Stela said...

Looks adorable!